Governance Structure at Viking Academy Trust:
Overview: Composition of Governance Elements
Viking Academy Trust: Members
- Founding members (of which there are four)
- Persons appointed by the Members by special resolution (currently one)
- Persons in this group to be known as ‘Members’
Viking Academy Trust: Board of Trustees
- Chief Executive Officer (Executive Headteacher)
- 9x Trustees appointed by the Members
- Persons in this group to be known as ‘Trustees’
Viking Academy Trust: Local Advisory Bodies (LABs)
- Head of School
- Parent Local Governors
- Staff Local Governors
- Co-opted Local Governors
- Persons in this group to be known as ‘Local Governors'
For more information on the role of a Local Governor click here.
For more information on the role of a Trustee, please click here.
For details of the breakdown of the governance groups please refer to Governance Handbook.
If you are interested in becoming a Local Governor or Trustee, please contact the Trust Secretary in the first instance.